diary entry: 2 Poetry

WE ARE QUEENS:
You will break, you will shatter.
You must look at yourself and see absolutely nothing "wrong"
You will pick up the glass, with your bare hands and you will ignore the cuts.
You will make a crown out of these pieces, you will bleed.
You must look at yourself and see absolutely nothing "wrong"
Wear your crown, you are a queen. 


DONE MIND ME
Losing is never easy, is it. 
Winning plays tricks on us.
either way.. here we are still existing. 


OH THE POWER HE HAS
I know people don't belong to people but goddamnit I belong to you.
I know Ive gone mad. 
But I have no choice. 
I don't believe in much but I believe we are magic.

But I can't let it change me. 
Please do not change me. 

IM FINE
I don't always want to be neat.
I don't always want to be happy.
I don't always want to be nice. 
I don't always want to wake up.
I don't always want to be normal.
I don't always want to remember.
I don't always want to smile.
I don't always want to be here.
I don't always want to run.
I don't always want to be
I don't always want to 
I don't always want
I don't always 
I dont 
i





- KASEY MICHALES
xoxo thanks for reading, goodnight 10:40 pm 

Comments

Popular Posts